MPC/DIPC Scholarships for Master in Nanoscience 2020-2021
MPC/DIPC offers Scholarships to accepted students in the Master in Nanoscience.
Deadline for application: 30th June, 2020
Resolution: 30th July, 2020
WARNING: Closed (The deadline for registration for the master’s degree was 22 May)
The scholarship will be of a total amount of 3000 EUR , and will not be compatible with any other grant or funding awarded for the same purpose. Candidates have to be pre-registered and accepted at the Nanoscience master offered by the UPV/EHU. We are looking for highly motivated graduates who are planning to complete their studies with a master’s degree.
- Having been accepted in the Master in Nanoscience program 2020-2021. Pre-registration can be done here
- Having confirmed by email the acceptance
- Acquire the compromise to choose a Master Thesis project in any of the CFM, UPV/EHUor DIPC research groups offer. All the information on the master projects available will be updated here.
Application and selection process:
- Documents: updated CV including both academic and research records, personal and contact data
- Applicants should send the documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This program is sponsored by: