MPC/DIPC Scholarships for Master in Nanoscience 2021-2022 (Resolved)
MPC/DIPC offers Scholarships to accepted students in the Master in Nanoscience.
Deadline for application: 30th June, 2021
The scholarship will be of a total amount of 3000 €. Candidates have to be pre-registered and accepted at the Nanoscience master offered by the UPV/EHU. We are looking for highly motivated graduates who are planning to complete their studies with a master’s degree.
- Having been accepted in the Master in Nanoscience program 2021-2022. Pre-registration can be done here
- Having confirmed by email the acceptance
- Acquire the compromise to choose a Master Thesis project in any of the CFM, UPV/EHUor DIPC research groups offer. All the information on the master projects available will be updated here.
Application and selection process
- Documents: updated CV including both academic and research records, personal and contact data
- Applicants should send the documents by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is sponsored by