MPC/DIPC Scholarships for Master in Nanoscience 2023-2024
MPC/DIPC offers Scholarships to accepted students in the Master in Nanoscience.
The scholarship will be of a total amount of 3500 €. Candidates have to be pre-registered and accepted at the master in Nanoscience offered by the UPV/EHU. We are looking for highly motivated graduates who are planning to complete their studies with a master’s degree.
- Having been accepted in the Master in Nanoscience program 2023-2024.
- Having confirmed by email the acceptance in the master.
- Acquire the compromise to choose a Master Thesis project in any of the CFM, UPV/EHU or DIPC research groups offer. See updated offer here.
- Pre-enrolment in the master in Nanoscience open: 01/03/2023 (more info. here)
- Submission of Scholarships application deadline: 30/06/ 2023
- Resolution of the scholarships: 31/07/2023
Application and selection process
- Documents: updated CV including both academic and research records, personal and contact data
- Applicants should send the documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This program is sponsored by