1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small harmless text files that are downloaded onto your computer when you access a website.
They are not malignant virus, but rather tools that play an essential role in the delivery of many services over the internet. Among other things they allow remembering the language in which you want to browse the web, collect statistics to optimise the functionality of the site or for you to share our content on your social networks.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
- Technical cookies
They are the most basic and allow, among other things, knowing when a human or an automated application is navigating, when an anonymous user and a registered user navigates, basic tasks for running any dynamic website.
- Personalisation cookies
They are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some personalized characteristics. Such as language, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies
Those used to quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyse the use of our website.
- Advertising cookies
They display advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
- Behavioural advertising cookies
Those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising space. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
3. WHAT ARE PARTY COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
4. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following party cookies:
- Session cookies
To save the cookies acceptance policy of this site and not have to show you the warning message again.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics
Stores cookies in order to produce statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done communicating directly with Google.
This company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on the use that Google gives to cookies we provide this other link.
- Google Maps
5. HOW TO DISABLE OUR (OR ANY OTHER) COOKIES
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you may alter the configuration of your browser to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Here we provide links where you can find information on how to set your cookie preferences in major browsers:
If you choose to disable cookies, the quality and speed of the service might be affected and you may even lose access to certain services or sections offered by this website.
6. ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Web browsers are tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the cookies for the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
For any doubts or queries on this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us in the contact section.
The relations established between CFM and the User shall be governed by the provisions in the current regulations regarding applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations make provision for the possibility of the parties submitting to a judicial power, CFM and the User, shall expressly relinquish any other jurisdiction that might correspond to them, and submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Sebastián.