MPC/DIPC Scholarships for Master in Nanoscience 2022-2023
MPC/DIPC offers Scholarships to accepted students in the Master in Nanoscience.
The scholarship will be of a total amount of 3500 €. Candidates have to be pre-registered and accepted at the Nanoscience master offered by the UPV/EHU. We are looking for highly motivated graduates who are planning to complete their studies with a master’s degree.
- Having been accepted in the Master in Nanoscience program 2022-2023. Pre-registration can be done here
- Having confirmed by email the acceptance in the master
- Acquire the compromise to choose a Master Thesis project in any of the CFM, UPV/EHU or DIPC research groups offer.
- Preregistration to the master in nanoscience: May 14, 2022
- Submission of Scholarships application: June 30, 2022
- Resolution of the scholarships: July 31, 2022
Application and selection process
- Documents: updated CV including both academic and research records, personal and contact data
- Applicants should send the documents by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is sponsored by